Project Description

Oregon Electric Station

The Oregon Electric Station building was originally designed by A. E. Doyle and opened the doors in 1914 as the final stop of the electric railway, connecting people throughout the Willamette Valley. Local newspaper headlines declared it to be “the greatest day in the history of Eugene.” Today, this same building has been restored as the new Oregon Electric Station Restaurant and it remains as busy today as it was when the station was built.

http://www.oesrestaurant.com